Common Statement by the Foreign Ministers of Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the NetherlandsThe Foreign Ministers of Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands take note with regret of the fact that the British people have spoken out against...
Gentiloni: "EU to be renewed against domino effect" (Il Messaggero)"The night seemed to get off to a good start with a victory for 'Remain'. Instead we woke up to this most unpleasant surprise. David Cameron made a mistake when he proposed a referendum on whether the...
The Foreign Ministry supports the promotion of Brand Italy in the worldThe Foreign Ministry’s Director-General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, Vincenzo De Luca, was heard by the Committee for Italians in the World and the Promotion of Brand Italy of the Chamber...
China 2016 - Scenarios and Prospects for EnterprisesThe Farnesina is hosting today the presentation of the 7th edition of the Annual CeSIF Report: "China 2016 Scenarios and Prospects for Enterprises" drawn up by the Business...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection