Italian Marine Latorre to stay in Italy until the end of the arbitral proceedings Italian Marine Massimiliano Latorre will remain in Italy. The Foreign Ministry welcomes with great satisfaction the Indian Supreme Court’s decision released today extending Latorre’s right to remain in Italy...
Ticino: Minister Gentiloni has telephone conversation with Swiss Foreign Minister, Didier BurkhalterToday the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, had a telephone conversation with Swiss Foreign Minister, Didier Burkhalter. The Swiss minister confirmed that yesterday’s...
Joint Statement on Syria by the Foreign Ministers of France, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States and the High Representative of the European UnionThe foreign ministers of France, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States and the High Representative of the European Union have released the following joint statement: The devastating events in Syria...
Minister Gentiloni attends the Major Economies ForumMinister of Foreign Affairs Paolo Gentiloni participated today in the ministerial segment of the “Major Economies Forum on Energy and Climate”(MEF), an informal dialogue...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection