Fighting organised crime - Italy supports Caribbean Countries in combating illegal financial flowsCombating illegal financial flows and money laundering is the theme of the second training course co-financed by the Foreign Ministry and the Guardia di Finanza (Italian finance police) and offered to the members...
Gentiloni: "An absurd resolution with a waning consensus" (Corriere della Sera)"UNESCO’s denial of the connection between Judaism and the holy sites in Jerusalem is absurd, but it has been going on for years. The number of countries shifting their votes from yes to abstain is increasing,"...
Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Paolo Gentiloni receives the President of Burkina Faso, Roch Marc Christian KaboréThe meeting, which took place at a time when a democratic transition process is in motion in the African country, highlighted the political will to strengthen the political ties with Italy and the attention Italy...
Elettra Sincrotrone opens in Trieste experimental beamlines co-funded by IndiaTrieste-based Sincrotrone Elettra opened its two new experimental stations, XRD2 and XPRESS, on Oct. 20 with an event organised at the Area Science Park, in Basovizza....Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection