Fucilieri di Marina: decisione Tribunale arbitrale de l’Aja su rientro in Italia di Salvatore GironeCon riferimento a quanto riferito dall'ANSA la Farnesina informa che il Tribunale arbitrale istituito a L'Aja ha oggi anticipato la propria decisione che il Fuciliere di Marina Salvatore Girone faccia...
Minister Gentiloni is following progress in the negotiation process with great interest. Concern about humanitarian conditions. Full support for Special Envoy de MisturaMinister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, is closely following the negotiations in Geneva between the Syrian Government and the High Negotiations Committee (HNC), aimed at achieving...
Universities - Gentiloni, attracting brains from around the world a priorityThe third "Networks and Internationalisation Agencies in Europe" Conference, organised by Uni-Italia with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the...
Statement by the Small Group of the Global Coalition to Counter ISILThe Small Group of the Global Coalition to counter Daesh met today in Kuwait at the invitation of His Excellency, Deputy Foreign Minister Khaled al-Jarallah to further refine and synchronize our efforts in Iraq...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection