Trans Adriatic Pipeline“I am happy that the TAP project is making quick progress towards its implementation, thus enabling us to count on an infrastructure of primary importance for Italy within...
Alfano: «Europe is worried but Moscow should not be isolated» (Il Messaggero)“I talked about the Navalny case with Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. I raised the issue both in the bilateral meeting with my counterpart and in the press conference. I expressed my concern for what happened...
Minister Alfano's address to the staff of the Italian Embassy in Moscow“I wish to thank you all for the passion and the commitment you put into your work. Farnesina knows it can count on its network abroad and on your responsiveness in visualising and interpreting local issues. The...
Minister Alfano is in Moscow for institutional talks“ My visit takes place within a broader scenario of high level talks and testifies Italy's interest in maintaining and enhancing the dialogue with Russia, a country we historically consider to be a neighbour...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection