Sarajevo - Italy and Bosnia discuss progress towards EU membership Italian Ambassador to Bosnia-Herzegovina, Ruggero Corrias, recently met Deputy President of Bosnia’s Chamber of Deputies, Sefik Džaferović. During the meeting, they exchanged views on the country's path to EU...
Focus on global security and fighting terrorism in MunichTerrorism, the refugee emergency, the future of Nato and the main regional crises are just some of the main issues to be tackled by the Security Conference opening in Munich...
E.U. Founding Countries meet in RomeThe Foreign Affairs Ministers of the six E.U. Founding Countries discuss migration challenges and integration at Villa Madama The Foreign Ministers of the six Founding Countries...
Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Founding Countries of the European UnionItalian Minister of Foreign Affairs Paolo Gentiloni will host a meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the six founders of the European Union (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands) tomorrow...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection