Minister Paolo Gentiloni meets with the Foreign Minister of the Republic of Korea, Yun Byung-Se. Korea will open a Cultural Institute in Italy next October This morning at Villa Madama, Paolo Gentiloni, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, received YUN Byung-se, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the...
OSCE: Italy elected to 2018 chairmanshipWith a unanimous decision, the 57 participating states of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) elected Italy to its chairmanship in 2018. “This decision fully represents the recognition...
Foreign Minister, Paolo Gentiloni, received at the Farnesina the Foreign Minister of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Delcy Rodriguez During the meeting, Minister Gentiloni emphasized that Italy is closely following the evolving situation in Venezuela, in the light of the strong ties between the two Countries...
CIDU opens a public online consultation on the National Action Plan on Businesses and Human RightsThe Inter-Ministerial Committee for Human Rights (CIDU) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has recently published on its Website - www.cidu.esteri.it - the preliminary...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection