Farnesina - Italy-USA: guidance meeting for Fulbright scholarsThis morning the Farnesina’s International Conference Hall hosted the first meeting of the Fulbright Scholars, a joint event aimed at counselling Italian scholars...
Italy - Libya - Minister Gentiloni receives Libyan Deputy PM, Ahmed MaitingMinister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, received Libyan Deputy Prime Minister Ahmed Maitig today at the Farnesina. Concerning the current...
Gentiloni: “Europe must not go back to being lethargic on migrants. Populism can be defeated by combating fear” (La Stampa) Minister Gentiloni, the week started with the elections in Austria. Half of the voters chose the extreme right; can we be comfortable with that? «No unfortunately. There are sure to be domestic reasons underlying...
Italian Marines: the Foreign Ministry expresses satisfaction over the Indian Supreme Court’s decision to allow Girone to return to Italy Italian Marine Salvatore Girone might be going home any day now. The Foreign Ministry expresses satisfaction over today’s decision of the Indian Supreme Court to immediately enforce The Hague Court of Arbitration’s...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection