Joint statement on Libya by the Governments of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and the United States The Governments of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States welcome the statement of the Presidency Council (PC) of 24 August 2016 and the announcement of its intention to submit...
Earthquake in Central Italy: Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj calls Minister Gentiloni to convey condolencesLibyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj last night called the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, to convey his condolences and solidarity to the Italian Government and people. The...
North Korea: Foreign Ministry expresses concern over news of a new missile launch from a submarine towards Japan The news of a new launch of a ballistic missile from a submarine towards Japan by North Korea last night increases the concern already expressed by the Italian Foreign Ministry at the beginning of this month. It...
Earthquake in Central Italy: U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry conveys his condolences in a phone call to Minister GentiloniThe U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, called Italian Foreign Minister, Paolo Gentiloni, to convey his condolences to the Government and to express his closeness to the families hit by the earthquake. Mr Kerry...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection