Joint Statement by the Ambassadors of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States to LibyaThe Ambassadors of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States reiterate our commitment to preserving the sovereignty, territorial integrity, unity, and national cohesion of Libya and...
FORMAZIONE DEI DIPLOMATICI E NAZIONI UNITE. MISSIONE AL POLO ONU DI BRINDISISi intensifica la formazione dei diplomatici italiani sulle Nazioni Unite ed il ruolo dell’Italia nell’anno in cui il nostro Paese siede nel Consiglio di Sicurezza. In quest’ottica i Consiglieri da poco rientrati...
Munich: meeting of Alfano with Barzani, President of the autonomous region of Iraqi KurdistanThe Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Angelino Alfano, and the President of the autonomous region of Iraqi Kurdistan, Masoud Barzani, met on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference....
Munich: Europe and migrations at the centre of the meeting between minister Alfano and his Austrian counterpart KurzThe Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Angelino Alfano, met with Austria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sebastian Kurz, on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference (MSC).The...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection