Regeni Case: Secretary General Michele Valensise summons Ambassador of the Arab Republic of EgyptAt the request of Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni, the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Michele Valensise, urgently summoned the Ambassador of the Arab...
Minister Gentiloni in London for Syria donor conference The Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, is in London today to attend the Conference of Syria Donor Countries that will meet in order to raise more funds to tackle the present...
Statement by the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Small Group of the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL/Da’esh1. Foreign Ministers of the Small Group of the Global Coalition to counter ISIL/Da’esh met today in Rome at the invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni to take stock of the Coalition’s work and...
Anti-Daesh Summit at the Foreign Ministry - "We have made progress but the threat persists" In the fight against Daesh, we have made “important progress, but we are facing a very resilient organisation and we must therefore not underestimate it,” said Foreign...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection