Italia-Libia - Il Ministro Gentiloni riceve il Vice Primo Ministro libico, Ahmed MaitigIl Ministro degli Affari Esteri e della Cooperazione Internazionale Paolo Gentiloni ha ricevuto oggi alla Farnesina il Vice Premier libico Ahmed Maitig. Sulla situazione...
Gentiloni: “Europe must not go back to being lethargic on migrants. Populism can be defeated by combating fear” (La Stampa) Minister Gentiloni, the week started with the elections in Austria. Half of the voters chose the extreme right; can we be comfortable with that? «No unfortunately. There are sure to be domestic reasons underlying...
Italian Marines: the Foreign Ministry expresses satisfaction over the Indian Supreme Court’s decision to allow Girone to return to Italy Italian Marine Salvatore Girone might be going home any day now. The Foreign Ministry expresses satisfaction over today’s decision of the Indian Supreme Court to immediately enforce The Hague Court of Arbitration’s...
Minister Gentiloni meets with Bulgarian Foreign Minister The Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, received today at the Farnesina the visit of Bulgarian Foreign Minister, Daniel Mitov. The...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection