Italia rieletta al Consiglio Esecutivo ICAOLa Farnesina esprime grande soddisfazione per la rielezione ad seggio di Prima Categoria al Consiglio Esecutivo dell’ICAO (Organizzazione Internazionale dell'Aviazione Civile). Per il nostro Paese,...
Syria : Minister Gentiloni receives UN Envoy De Mistura at the FarnesinaMinister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, received the UN Special Envoy for Syria, Staffan De Mistura, at the Farnesina today. During the talks, Minister Gentiloni confirmed Italy's...
India: today Undersecretary of State Della Vedova received the Indian Minister of Food Processing Industries Badal at the FarnesinaToday at the Farnesina Undersecretary of State for Foreign Affairs Benedetto Della Vedova received India’s Minister of Food Processing Industries, Ms Harsimrat Kaur Badal. The meeting aimed to ratify, the Undersecretary...
Italian Marine Latorre to stay in Italy until the end of the arbitral proceedings Italian Marine Massimiliano Latorre will remain in Italy. The Foreign Ministry welcomes with great satisfaction the Indian Supreme Court’s decision released today extending Latorre’s right to remain in Italy...Latest updates
- European Union
- Member countries
- Italy in the EU
- General Affairs Council and Foreign Affairs Council
- Treaty Reform
- External Relations
- Common Policies
- Restrictive Measures in Force and Waivers
- Asia, Oceania, Pacific and Antarctica
- Mediterranean/Middle East
- Euro Atlantic Relations
- Cultural Cooperation
- The network of Italian Cultural Institutes
- Scientific and Technological Cooperation
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Recovery of Works of Art
- Promotion of the Italian Language
- Italian Scholastic Institutions Abroad
- Contemporary Art Collection
- Farnesina Design Collection