According to the existing Visa Facilitation Agreements with the EU, the visa fee for Schengen visa (type A and C) is reduced to 35 euro for nationals of the following Countries:
Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation and Ukraine.
The same visa fee is required for nationals of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, FYROM, Montenegro and Serbia who do not hold a biometric passport (holders of biometric passports are exempted from the visa requirement).
The following categories of third country applicants are exempt from payment of the visa application fee:
- children under the age of 6 years (short stay);
- relatives up to the fourth degree of kin of EU and Swiss citizens;
- students (short and long stay);
- school pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training (short stay);
- researchers as defined by recommendation 2005/761/EC of 28.09.2005;
- some categories of beneficiaries envisaged by EU Visa Facilitation Agreement.