Questo sito usa cookie per fornirti un'esperienza migliore. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra OK Approfondisci
Governo Italiano

DEI - Russia: Pizzarotti wins a contract for the hospital complex in Saint Petersburg



DEI - Russia: Pizzarotti wins a contract for the hospital complex in Saint Petersburg

The construction company Pizzarotti will be building a modern 504-bed hospital complex, Municipal Hospital no. 40 in the town of Sestroretsk, 40 km north-west of the centre of Saint Petersburg. The Italian group has been awarded the contract through a mixed company (Nevskaya meditsinskaya infrastruktura), of which it owns 71%, while the remaining 29% is held by Gazprombank. The contract with the government of Saint Petersburg envisages the design, construction, management and maintenance of the civil works, installations and medical equipment of Hospital no. 40 involving the enlargement of the existing structure. The project is worth a total of 18 billion roubles (approximately 220 million euros) and will be implemented through a project financing model, in a public-private partnership to which the local government will contribute 6.9 billion roubles.

UAE: new Halal certification scheme gets the go-ahead

From March 1st to July 20th the national centres interested in the Emirates’ new Halal certification and marking scheme will be able to submit their requests to the Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology (ESMA).  With the coming into force of the new provision, the accreditations obtained by the various certification entities on the basis of the old legislation, will no longer be renewed. Accredited entities will need to obtain new accreditation, upon expiry of the current certification, in order to continue issuing valid Halal certificates for the local market.

 Valuta questo sito