- Born in
July 26th 1964. Rome
- 1989 Graduated with a Law degree from the
. Universityof Rome
- 1990 Joined the Foreign Service and began professional training course at the Diplomatic Institute as Secretary.
1990-1993Second Secretary at the Directorate General for Development and Cooperation.
- November 1993 Second Secretary (commercial) at the Italian Embassy in Bucarest.
- August 1994 First Secretary (commercial) at the Italian Embassy in Bucarest.
- September 1997 Vice-Consul in
. New York
- July 2nd 2000, Ranked Second Counsellor.
- October 2000 Consul in
. New York
- August 2001 at the Secretariat General, Coordination Unit
- January 2002 Head of the office of the Secretary General
- March 2004 Head of the Office of the Director General for Political Affairs
- November 2004 at the Private Staff of the Minister
- July 2005 Ranked First Counsellor
- December 2007 Appointed as Deputy Chief of the Private Staff of the Minister
- January 2011 Ranked Minister.
- August 2013, Head of the Service for Legal Affairs, Diplomatic Disputes and International Agreements
Foreign languages: English, French