Questo sito usa cookie per fornirti un'esperienza migliore. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra OK Approfondisci
Governo Italiano

Greece: Italgas wins the contract for the privatisation of Depa Infrastructure

Date:

09/10/2021


Greece: Italgas wins the contract for the privatisation of Depa Infrastructure

Italgas has won the important contract for the acquisition of 100% of Depa Infrastructure, the Greek gas distribution company. Through this operation, worth approximately 733 million euro, the Italian-based company will become the number one gas distribution company in Greece. The privatization operation concerns 100% of DEPA Infrastructure, which currently controls the three main players in the sector, Eda Attikis, Deda and Eda Thess, the latter with a 51% stake, while the remaining 49% is controlled by Eni, and ensures the distribution of gas in the country. This is Italgas's first operation abroad, in a country whose importance in the region continues to grow, making it the crossroads of economic, commercial and energy interests linking the Balkans, the eastern Mediterranean, the Middle East and the northern shore of the African continent.


42819
 Valuta questo sito