Questo sito usa cookie per fornirti un'esperienza migliore. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra OK Approfondisci
Governo Italiano

DEI - Papua New Guinea: Salini Impregilo awarded hydro-electric project worth 2 billion

Date:

05/25/2015


DEI - Papua New Guinea: Salini Impregilo awarded hydro-electric project worth 2 billion

Salini Impregilo has won a contract worth around 2 billion dollars to develop a 1800 MW hydro-electric project in Papua New Guinea. the contract envisages that the Italian company will submit a feasibility study and have exclusive rights to build the hydro-electric power station over a five-year period. The project includes the construction of the Karamui dam in Simbu province, a priority in developing the country’s infrastructure.

Australia: Azimut buys 100% of EWM for 3.9 million

Azimut is continuing its expansion plan in Australia with the acquisition of 100% of Eureka Whittaker Macnaught (EWM). The Italian financial group envisages an exchange of EWM and AZ NGA shares (49%), and the subsequent re-purchase of the latter’s shares over the next 10 years. The remaining 51% will be paid out to the founding partners over 2 years. The operation, which should be completed in coming weeks, is worth 3.9 million euro.


20737
 Valuta questo sito