Questo sito usa cookie per fornirti un'esperienza migliore. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra OK Approfondisci
Governo Italiano

Italy's Economic Diplomacy, 11 October: latest news from the world

Date:

10/11/2019


Italy's Economic Diplomacy, 11 October: latest news from the world

THE NETHERLANDS. CESI ACQUIRES DUTCH COMPANY KEMA LAB. THE ITALIAN COMPANY  BECOMES THE WORLD LEADER FOR INDEPENDENT TESTING FOR THE ENERGY INDUSTRY

A major transaction was recently formalized involving the acquisition of a Dutch company by an Italian company: CESI, an Italian company with Enel and Terna holding about 80% of the shares (the remaining 20% are held by Prysmian and other shareholders), acquired the Dutch company KEMA owned by Scandinavian group DNV-GL. CESI (Centro Elettrotecnico Sperimentale Italiano) operates in over 40 countries in the area of testing, consultancy and engineering for the electricity sector; it has worked in close contact with international financial institutions including the World Bank, EBRD, the Inter-American Bank and the Asian development Bank. The KEMA testing and inspection laboratories include the word’s largest high-power laboratory, the world’s first laboratory that can test ultra-high voltage components for super grids and the Flex Power Grid Laboratory for advanced testing of smart grid components.


28869
 Valuta questo sito