On 21 January 2018, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Angelino Alfano, will attend the 14th Conference of Foreign Ministers of the “5+5 Dialogue” being held in Algiers at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Anyone interested in attending the event who needs an entry visa may send a completed application form to the same email addresses (attached).
The following documents are required for applying for a visa:
- passport valid for a minimum of six months
- two passport-size photographs
- a letter from the media organisation
- copy of professional membership card
- medical travel insurance
The following is also required:
- payment of an application fee of € 85 to the Algerian Embassy in Rome
- list of any technical and electronic material
Further information may be found, as soon as it becomes available, on the website http://www.mae.gov.dz/default.aspx