On Wednesday, 12 June 2019, the meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Central European Initiative (CEI) will take place at the Palazzo della Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia in Trieste.
The meeting will be attended by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and President-in-office of the CEI,
Enzo Moavero Milanesi and by the Foreign Ministers of the Member States.
The meeting agenda schedules the following photo opportunities:
9:00 a.m. - arrival of the Heads of Delelegation (Piazza Unità d’Italia)
9:30 a.m. - tour-de-table at the opening of the Plenary Session (Palazzo della Regione – Salone di Rappresentanza)
12:00 p.m. - family photo (Palazzo della Regione – Scalone d’ingresso)
12:15 p.m. – press conference of the CEI President and Secretary General (Palazzo della Regione – Sala Predonzani)
Journalists, photographers and TV crews interested in covering the event are requested to apply for accreditation by Sunday, 9 June, in one of the following two ways:
• ONLINE, at the link https://portaleaccreditamento.esteri.it, attaching thereto the requested documentation in digital format (letter of his/her media organization containing his/her personal data and, for members of the foreign press, also a Note Verbale released by the Rome Embassy of the media organisation’s Country).
• VIA E-MAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org, (Tel: +39 06/3691.3432 – 06/3691.8573), attaching thereto the aforesaid documentation.
In the light of the limited capacity of meeting rooms, for logistic reasons it could be necessary to form pool of cameramen and photographers for photo opportunities.
BADGE PICK UP
Accreditation badges may be picked up in person, presenting a valid ID, at the Media Accreditation Desk at Palazzo della Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia (Sala delle Colonne, entrance on Riva del Mandracchio N. 2 – ground floor), in Trieste, in the following time slots:
Tuesday, 11 June – from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 12 June – from 8:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
The press room hosted in the Sala delle Colonne (ground floor – entrance from Riva del Mandracchio N.2) will be open from Tuesday, 11 June, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. and on Wednesday, 12 June – from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
ACCESS TO PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES
Accredited media representatives are asked to show up at the Media Accreditation Desk (Palazzo della Regione) in the following time slots:
Wednesday, 12 June
• 8:15 a.m.: photographers and TV crews intending to film the arrival of Heads of Delegation and a tour-de-table at the opening of the Plenary Session.
• 11:15 a.m.: journalists, photographers and TV crews intending to cover the press conference at 12:15 p.m.
• 11:30 a.m.: photographers and TV crews intending to shoot the family photo.