We notify Media Representatives of the Agenda of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Luigi Di Maio, during the proceedings of the MED Conference – Mediterranean Dialogues scheduled to take place from 5 to 7 December 2019 (https://med.ispionline.it/).
Appointments open to the Press:
Thursday, 5 December
• 2:30 p.m. – Meeting between Minister Di Maio and the UN Special Envoy for Syria Pedersen, to be followed by a joint press point (Farnesina, Sala Aldo Moro).
• 7:30 p.m. – Press point by the Minister at the close of the day (Farnesina, fronte Sala Aldo Moro).
Friday, 6 December
• 9:30 a.m. – Address by Minister Di Maio at the Opening Session of MED Dialogues (Hotel Parco dei Principi, Sala Fernandes).
• 12:30 p.m. – Meeting between Minister Di Maio and the Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov, to be followed by a Joint Press Conference (Villa Madama).
Saturday, 7 December
• 5:30 p.m. – Address by Minister Di Maio at the Closing Session of MED Dialogues (Hotel Parco dei Principi, Sala Fernandes).
• Followed by – Statements to the press by the Minister at the close of the MED Dialogues (Hotel Parco dei Principi, Sala Farnese).
Journalists, photographers and TV crews interested in covering the press conferences but are not yet accredited, are kindly requested to apply for accreditation by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com (Tel. + 39 06/3691.3432 or 8573), attaching thereto the letter of his/her media organization and, for members of the foreign press, a Note Verbale released by the Rome Embassy of the media organisation’s Country.