The Farnesina will host the event IBAC Italy 2015 on Thursday 11 and Friday 12 June 2015 in which Minister for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Paolo Gentiloni will take part along with Minister for Economic Development Federica Guidi, Minister for Education, University and Research Stefania Giannini and Chairman di IBAC (International Business Advisory Council) Sir Martin Sorrell.
IBAC, an organisation created 27 years ago in Shanghai, is made up of the leaders of the most important global multinationals and its aim is to suggest best practices for investment attraction, improve quality of life and develop technologies and infrastructures so as to increase international competitiveness.
Online accreditation system.
Journalists, photographers and TV crews interested in following the event should:
- complete the interactive form available at http://mae.accreditationsystem.info/ITA/Indice.asp
- attach all required documentation (if not already submitted) to the form, in digital format
Required digital documentation:
- a letter from your media organisation
- for foreign journalists in Italy: a note verbale issued by the Embassy in Rome of your media organisation’s country.
If you are unable to complete the online accreditation procedure, please send your application by email to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation’s Press and Institutional Communication Service, email@example.com (tel. 06/3691.3432-8573-8210).
Accredited press will be admitted to the Farnesina according to the following schedule:
- from 16:00 to 16:30 (rear entrance to the ministry in Via Macchia della Farnesina):
- to cover opening speeches by Ministers Paolo Gentiloni, Federica Guidi and Stefania Giannini and Sir Martin Sorrell.
- from 11:45 to 12:15 (main entrance to the ministry, left side, Piazzale Farnesina):
- to cover closing speeches by Minister for Education Stefania Giannini, Deputy Minister for Economic Development, Carlo Calenda and Sir Martin Sorrell.