At 15:00 on Thursday 17 December and 09:00 on Friday 18 December, within the context of “Farnesina Open Doors”, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation will host the event “Civilian mission”, a meeting organised in collaboration with the International Affairs Institute (IAI).
Under-Secretary for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Benedetto Della Vedova will open the meeting. Its main goal is to share civilian experiences in European crisis management, where Italy has a prominent role, and improve knowledge of a sector in which our country is among the major contributors in the principal crisis theatres, from Libya to Afghanistan, Ukraine to the Horn of Africa, in addition to Italian-led European military operations (EUNAVFOR MED e EUTM Somalia).
Online accreditation system. Journalists, photographers and TV crews interested in following the event should:
- - complete the interactive form available at http://mae.accreditationsystem.info/ITA/Indice.asp" href="http://mae.accreditationsystem.info/ITA/Indice.asp">http://mae.accreditationsystem.info/ITA/Indice.asp
- - attach all required documentation (if not already submitted) to the form, in digital format
- Required documentation:
- - a letter from your media organisation
- - for foreign journalists in Italy: a note verbale issued by the Embassy in Rome of your media organisation’s country.
- If you are unable to complete the online accreditation procedure, please send your application by fax, on your media organisation’s letterhead, to the Foreign Ministry’s Press and Institutional Communication Service (tel. 06/3691.3432-8573-8210).
Accredited members of the press will be admitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs according to the following timetable:
- 17 December session: main entrance, left side, from 14:30 onward
- 18 December session: main entrance, left side, from 09:30 onward