Notice on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
(General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679, Art. 13)
The processing of personal data requested in this Form will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons.
To this end, reference is made to the following information:
1. The data processor is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) of the Italian Republic, which, in the case at hand, operates through the Public Relations Office and Communication Resources of the Institutional Press and Communication Service, which can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. In the event of any questions or complaints, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of MAECI may be contacted at the following addresses: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Piazzale della Farnesina 1, 00135 ROME, tel. 0039 06 36911 (operator), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; certified e-mail: email@example.com.
3. The personal data requested is necessary to identify the users and to allow the correct management of correspondence.
4. The submission of the aforesaid data is mandatory. Refusal to provide the requested data (or revocation of consent) will entail the failure to deliver or only the partial delivery of the service, since it would not be possible to identify the user.
5. The data shall be processed in mixed mode (both digital and manual) by the personnel specifically assigned to the task. The data collection shall only concern the data voluntarily provided by the applicant and relevant to the services requested.
6. The data shall not be circulated to entities other than the MAECI (Central Ministry and diplomatic-consular network).
7. The data shall be stored for a maximum of two years.
8.The applicant may request access to his/her personal profile and rectify his/her personal data. Within the scope of applicable legislation, the applicant may also request that the data be deleted, its use limited or object to it being processed. In these cases, the applicant will have to submit an ad hoc request to firstname.lastname@example.org, informing and sending a copy to the DPO of the MAECI.
9. If the applicant deems that his/her rights have been violated, he/she may submit a complaint to the DPO of the MAECI. Alternatively, he/she may file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Watchdog: Garante per la Protezione dei Dati personali (Piazza di Monte Citorio 121, 00186 ROMA, Tel. 0039 06 696771 (operator), E-mail: email@example.com, Certified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or the competent judicial authority.