To request issuance of an identity card for personnel working at the diplomatic and consular missions and international organisations in Italy, please complete the on-line procedure described at https://cerionline.esteri.it.
Communication of cessation of functions and relinquishing of identity cards issued to the personnel of accredited foreign Representations and of International Bodies.
- Instructions for completing the CF Form
- CF Form: notification of cessation of functions and relinquishing of identity card (former NA/3 Form)
For those not able to access CeriOnline the following documentation can be submitted in paper form:
- Instructions for completing RCA and RCA bis forms
- RCA Form : issuance or renewal of diplomatic or consular identity cards for international personnel and their families
- RCA bis Form : issuance or renewal of identity card for local personnel, personnel hired abroad and accompanying personnel
Request for updating of the Official Diplomatic List (reserved for Foreign Representations and International Bodies)
- Instructions for completing Forms LDA, LDC and LDOI
- LDA Form : request for updating of official diplomatic list - reserved for accredited foreign Embassies
- LDC Form : request for updating of official consular list - reserved for accredited foreign Embassies
- LDOI Form : request for updating of official diplomatic list - reserved for recognised International Bodies
Employment regulations at Embassies, Consulates, Legations, Cultural Institutes and International Bodies in Italy