The Italian Embassy in Rabat presented the playlist Le Istituzioni italiane in Marocco a servizio delle imprese (Italian institutions in Morocco at the service of businesses): presentation of the Export Pact and the economic measures introduced by the Moroccan government, available on the Embassy’s YouTube channel in private mode, reserved for Italian companies present in Morocco, and articulated in the following video contributions:
- Introduction message of H.E. the Ambassador of Italy to Morocco, Barbara Bregato;
- “The Italian Trade Agency Office in Casablanca alongside the Italian companies in Morocco: services offered and methods of assistance”.
- “Beyond the crisis: the new SACE instruments to restart”.
- “Dispositions prises par le Gouvernement du Maroc en face de la pandémie COVID-19”. Arrangements taken by the Government of Morocco in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- Les mesures d’urgence sanitaire prises au Maroc contre la propagation du Covid-19 peuvent-elles juridiquement impacter l’exécution des contrats dans le pays?
Can the health emergency measures taken in Morocco against the spread of Covid-19 legally affect the execution of contracts in the country?
Relaunching “Made in Italy” is – and will increasingly be – a strategic objective of our foreign policy, as highlighted by the Honourable Minister Di Maio on 5 June last, when he officially presented the “Patto per l’Export“, a guideline document that outlines the fundamental lines of the policy of support for the internationalization and export of the Italian State. To achieve the objectives, set out in that document, several instruments and measures have been identified to help our business fabric to be more present and stronger in foreign markets, including Morocco.
The following have contributed to the realization of the initiative: the Director of the Italian Trade Agency Office in Casablanca, Dr. Daniela Cosentini, the SACE Senior Relationship Manager North Africa, Dr. Angelico Iadanza, the lawyer Ahmed Fouad El Filali of Sinmarco and the lawyer Zakaria Mekkaoui.