In collaboration with the Italian Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, also this year the Young Ambassadors Society (YAS) is recruiting the Italian Youth Delegation to attend the only official G7 Youth Summit, which will be held in Tokyo from 30 April to 3 May, 2016.
The topics on the Summit’s agenda are:
1. Migration, Refugees and Demographic Change
2. Sustainable Development
3. International Security and Counterterrorism
4. Singularity and IT
The YAS is recruiting five brilliant students or young professionals to represent Italy at the Summit.
The prerequisites needed in order to participate are the following:
• Be aged between 18 and 30
• Have an excellent knowledge of the English language
• Have a valid travel document
• Have interest for the topics discussed at the Summit
• Be willing to attend the Summit throughout its duration as well as the preparatory meetings to be held in Rome with the representatives of the competent Italian authorities.
Food and accommodation expenses in Tokyo will be fully paid for. Travel expenses are to be paid by participants.
Send your candidacy by no later than 10 March 2016