This site uses technical and analytics cookies.
By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies.

Frequently Asked Questions

Travel Abroad Travel Abroad
Country information and advisories, assistance for lost or stolen documents, travel insurance, passport, travelling with minors, crisis unit, visa, identity card
Moving Abroad Moving Abroad
AIRE, healthcare assistance, study bursary, Italian schools, Italian businesses, educational credentials, driver’s licence
Entry into Italy Entry into Italy
Visa, visa denial, visa extension, visa for purposes of: joining family member, work, business, marriage, foreigners, study bursary, re-entry into Italy
Studiare in Italia Study in Italy
Scolarships, Study Titles, Study Visas
I live abroad and I need ../Italians abroad I live abroad and I need ../Italians abroad
Marriage, study abroad, academic credentials, passport, absentee vote, pension, identity card, drivers license, power of attorney, inheritance, translation and legalisation, foreign rulings, divorce, abduction of minors, adoptions, travel assistance, arrest
Becoming an Italian Citizen Becoming an Italian Citizen
Citizenship, marriage, Italian law
VI would like to invest/work abroad I would like to invest/work abroad
Internships, jobs at MFA, Development Cooperation, internationalisation incentives, investments, calls for tender, reciprocity, work visa, teaching abroad
Voglio investire /Lavorare all'estero Quale assistenza per le imprese italiane all’estero?
Internazionalizzazione, servizi per le imprese sui mercati esteri, diplomazia economica, sostegno istituzionale e sostegno informativo

Haven’t found the information you were looking for? Send your questions in to the Office of Relations with the Public located in each individual FAQ section.