This site uses technical, analytics and third-party cookies.
By continuing to browse, you accept the use of cookies.

Preferences cookies

Maputo – ENI: gas naturale discovered in Mozambico

ENI has discovered a reserve of approximately 212.5 billion cubic metres of natural gas in the Rovuma basin in northern Mozambique. The discovery, made in the second well sunk by ENI (Mamba North), is in addition to that of October 2011 in the first well (Mamba South), bringing the overall potential for the Mamba complex to approximately 850 billion cubic metres.. The complex is contained within Mozambique’s offshore area 4 – 70% of which is run by ENI, while the remaining 30% is divided equally by the Mozambique firm ENH, Portugal’s GALP Energia and South Korea’s KOGAS).

To read more select ITALIANO at the top of the page.

You might also be interested in..